Terms of Service
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Third party content may appear on the website or may be accessible via links from the website. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from:
any errors in or omissions from the website or any services or products obtainable therefrom, the unavailability or interruption of the website or any features thereof, your use of the website, the content contained on the website, or any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
The aggregate liability of us and the affiliated parties in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to the site and/or the products, information, documents and services provided herein or hereby shall not exceed one hundred dollars and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us and any affiliated party.
ERRORS, CORRECTIONS AND CHANGES
We do not represent or warrant that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make to the features, functionality or content of the website at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content.
EXHIBITOR TERMS OF SERVICE
THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN THE “EXHIBITOR”, AND HIERTO LLC (ATLANTA TECHDAY), “THE PROVIDER,” FOR EXHIBITION AT ATLANTA TECHDAY ON AUGUST 14, 2015 “ATLANTA TECHDAY.”
- The Exhibitor agrees to (i) obey all laws, by-laws, ordinances and regulations governing use of Pier 92 "Facility" and operation of Atlanta TechDay, (ii) abide by the rules and regulations of the city fire and police departments, and any other government or regulatory body having authority to regulate the use of the Facility and Atlanta TechDay, and (iii) obey all laws, including those pertaining to health and safety, consumer protection and protection of visitors of Atlanta TechDay.
- The Provider reserves the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion to: (i) determine the eligibility of Exhibitors and exhibits for Atlanta TechDay; (ii) reject or prohibit exhibits or Exhibitors which The Provider considers objectionable, disruptive or inappropriate; (iii) change or modify the layout of Atlanta TechDay and/or relocate exhibits or Exhibitors; (iv) cancel, in whole or in part, Atlanta TechDay due to an event of force majeure; (v) change the date, location and duration of Atlanta TechDay; without any liability to The Provider; or (vi) cancel in whole or in part Atlanta TechDay at any time.
- Advance reservations are needed in order to ensure an Exhibitor space. Space will not be held without a completed contract and full payment. Payment must be received 30 days prior to AtlantaTechDay, no exceptions.
- Reservations made prior to one week before the event are welcome if space is available. However, all reservations must be fully-paid prior to the Expo.
- Exhibitors shall not assign any rights or sublet space under this license agreement without the prior written permission of The Provider, which permission may be withheld in the Providerʼs sole discretion.
- Exhibitor badges (2) will be issued to all registered Exhibitors. For security purposes we require that these badges be worn at all times during set-up, show hours and move out.
- Booth tables are approximately 6 feet in length for exhibitors. Tables will not be skirted nor include tablecloths. Canopies, and misc. booth accessories will be allowed, so far as they do not violate any expressed law or code, and are reasonable to accommodate by the Provider. Any Exhibitor with booth accessories is encouraged to contact the Provider prior to the show to explain their intended booth setup requirements.
- Electrical Supply to Booth: Exhibitors who require electricity must contact the Provider prior to the show to confirm availability, but only certain types of booth spaces are guaranteed electricity. Electricity will be provided at no additional cost to the Exhibitor; however, access to an electrical outlet may be limited by the layout of Atlanta TechDay and the Facility.
- Damage to the facility: Any damage to any booth space is the responsibility of the Exhibitor and the Exhibitor will be charged for repairs. If there is pre-existing damage to a booth or booth space, upon arrival, please make it known to the Provider BEFORE set-up. Under no circumstances will Exhibitors be allowed to hang any items from the walls. Nails, tape and other fixatives are expressly forbidden. Use of existing holes, nails or screws is also forbidden. Exhibitors with any goods hanging will be asked to remove them and may also be charged for damages.
- Fire codes: All AISLES, EXIT SIGNS, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS and other fire equipment must be kept clear of obstructions at all times. Display tables and chairs must be within the confines of the allotted space. All table covers and backdrops must be fire retardant.
- Atlanta TechDay Cancellations/Refunds: There will be no cancellations and no refunds. The Provider may agree to refund money at its sole discretion and any refund is subject to an administration fee.
- Opening & Closing Hours: Exhibitors agree two attend to their booths at all times, and have their display open to the public during the advertised Atlanta TechDay hours. Exceptions to this rule must be made by prior arrangement with the Provider. Exhibitors may not close or leave booth space. Atlanta TechDay hours are 9AM-5:30PM, Friday, August 14, 2015 unless otherwise noted.
- Exhibitor Set-Up Hours: Exhibitors may arrive at TBD August 13, 2015. Deliveries may be made prior but not after the date of Atlanta TechDay. All deliveries arriving at the Facility prior to the date of Atlanta TechDay, and all material left after the completion of the event will not be the responsibility of the Provider.
- Exhibitors are responsible for loss and/or liabilities of their merchandise. Neither the Facility, the Provider, the promoters, their representatives, agents, employees nor any guests of Atlanta TechDay are responsible for injury, loss or damage from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by any Exhibitor, their employees, agents or property. Neither The Provider nor the Facility will assume liability or loss for damage, through any cause, or equipment, products, goods, exhibits or other materials owned, rented or leased by the Exhibitor.
- Indemnification: The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Provider and the Facility, their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, against all claims, losses, liability, damages (including legal fees and expenses), costs and charges of every kind resulting from (i) its occupancy of the exhibit space and/or its environs; (ii) the use of equipment or devices furnished to or used by the Exhibitor or other persons in connection with the Show, and (iii) personal injuries, death, property damages or any other damage sustained by the Exhibitor, the Provider, the Facility, Atlanta TechDay sponsors or a visitor to Atlanta TechDay and their respective directors, officers, agents, representatives and employees or those for whom the Exhibitor is responsible in law.
- Force Majeure: In the event that (i) the Facility in which Atlanta TechDay is to be held or is held is destroyed or becomes unavailable for occupancy or (ii) the Provider is unable to permit the Exhibitor to occupy the Facility or the space, or (iii) Atlanta TechDay is cancelled or curtailed for any reasons beyond the control of the Provider including but not limited to, casualty, explosion, fire, lightning, flood, weather, epidemic, earthquake, or other Acts of God, acts of public enemies, riots or civil disturbances, strike, lockout, or boycott, the Provider will not be responsible for any loss of business, loss of profits, consequential or special damages or expenses of whatever nature that the Exhibitor may suffer, including loss of monies paid for booth space.
- No booth assignments will be made in advance of Atlanta TechDay. Exhibitors may be moved to another booth location at any time for the betterment of Atlanta TechDay as the Provider deems necessary.
- The Provider has the right to refuse booth space to any Exhibitor, for any reason.
- Abusive behavior toward fellow exhibitors, customers, the Provider, or Facility staff will not be tolerated for any reason. If you choose to act in an unprofessional manner, you will be asked to leave without refund. No exceptions.
- The Provider reserves the right to establish and amend or modify any regulations governing the use of the Facility and Atlanta TechDay at any time for any reason.
- The Provider reserves the right to change the venue, date, or other expo details for any reason at any time.
By signing up to attend Atlanta TechDay you agree to allow our staff to collect certain information about you including your contact information. This will be used to invite you to future Atlanta TechDay events and to notify you of any opportunities based on your interests. Please notify us if you wish to attend and have reservations about this policy.
Atlanta TechDay may record, video-tape, and simulcast our event. By attending Atlanta TechDay you agree to allow us to use your likeness in any way we deem fit. We look forward to sharing the value of our event with future and interested parties.